Thursday, May 20, 2010


Time flies, all of us have been so busy with work, with our family that before we realise, it another year.

Mum called me and talked about Siong, then the sense of loss struck me again. when he was around, we too don't always hang out together, but knowing a fact that a phone call we can reached each other.

Now, we know he's gone. The thought of no medium tools were able to contact him really instill fear into us. In two months time, it Siong 2nd anniversary, how sad to think about it again. That day will always replayed clearly.

As a parent now, i sympathize my dad & mum going thru the death of their child.

Our Father in Heaven,I ask for your guidance and ask for your grace to strengthen my parent,i ask this in the name of Jesus, our saviour. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home