Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mum had been pestering me to clear up the house as we handing over to the incoming tenants, and i had been avoiding for the past few days....

Avoid being too emotional...
Avoid that memories of Siong will flow...
Avoid that my tears will flow too....
Avoid that kind of sadness, pain i had to go through

Knowing that my old folks were packing at home, i decided to drop by and do my part too...

Upon entering the house, the kind of mixed feelings just `took over' me...it seems like yesterday only when Siong and me were teasing each other in the house, and it too seem like recently we just had a argument in the same residence......

The next scene flashed into my mind...the scene of his coffin being moved to the void deck, the scene when i enter his room on 280708, i knew he was gone...the scene that we mourn for his death...

When i went in our room, the feel of his presence just linger. From his fav shirt to fav shoes, or his photos, his bike accessories just too much for me to handle emotionally. I broke down (again!)
Death, something we had to go through one day, but losing a loved family member thru death is something that we dun wan to go thru..Any kind of death is painful, but for us we celebrated his birth and went thru his last days simply made the situation worse.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home