Sunday, July 26, 2009

Upon arrived at TTSH, I was received by A&E Dr Chua...She asked me " You are Chiow Phee Siong's elder brother?"

"Ya Dr, how's... my... brother?" i uttered

"Fabian...." She held my arms firmly, " Chances to survive very low, go in the see him now"....

Again, my mind lost...I kneel down and begged her to saved him..."Dr, please do whatever you can, please Dr, please....his life depends on you..." I cried out like a small baby......

I went into the A&E operating ward, saw Siong...in his torn jeans and shirt soaked with blood lying on a bed too with pool of blood, with tubes all over him.. my legs gave way, i held his hand tight, with his eyes half open but unconscious. I pray over him in my breaking voice...

Then gave him my rosary..."Dun be scared Siong, Kor Kor is here..." There was no more expression, but i could sense he is fighting this battle..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home