Friday, July 24, 2009

It was 24 July 2008, at about 11.45pm i received a call from Siong after work when he reached home.



"Kor, can i take off on this Sat 27th July?" he requested.



I declined his request, and reminded him that we must draw a line clear between work and personal. It a weekend, nobody were allowed any OFF, furthermore he's already a full time staff..so NO was the decision.





As his usual self, he argued "Why can't! I have important event! The lion dance needs me, there's a event..."



"I need you too." i firmly maintain my stand



"Why must we work and work, no meaning in life!" sounding depressed.



Knowing he was facing aftermaths of a break-up, I understand he might be feeling down but yet i had to maintain my stand at work.



At a age of 20, i believed there's certain level of maturity and understanding which we have not been through. It may seems the direction and priority were a contrast compared to now. Siong did not have the opportunity to see the contrast in himself, in his life. One thing for sure, in this KINGDOM he in now, Siong will understand better,Amen.


Kor Kor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home