Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Ring! Ring!" the old school ring tone of my mobile phone..

"Hello, who's that" looking at an unfamilar no calling me at 7am Sunday morning....

"Kor, I'm Ah Long (Siong's friend)..." the voice replied.

"What happened?" sensing something wrong, ,my first thought: Could he be arressted for something?.

""Kor...Kor..." the voice cracked "You quickly come over to TTSH, Siong got into an accident, and doctor asked us to contact his family members, cause he may not make it!"

My whole world crash...My heart weaken, I'm totally stunned and totally lost.....

Woke wife up, told her it emergency, I HAD TO RUSH.....what was going through my mind for the next couple of minutes were in a mess, never did i felt this way before, lost my composure, lost my emotions, i broke down as i start the car...

I keep telling myself, "calm and composure Fabian...."

How am i going to tell Pa and Ma, How i going to tell Sis, she expecting what if she can't take it...Ok, lets be optimistic it may not as serious as claimed, i will go down NOW.

During my journey down, i called up Uncle Eddie, told him everything,and once i got the latest development i will update him.

If things are bad, break the news to Pa & Ma in person and bring them down...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home