Sunday, July 26, 2009

Siong had to went through certain scanning or X-ray to access the next move by the team, Dr Chua told me that it will be up to the Neurosurgeon to decide whether they will operate him after the results of the scan.

"Dr, why it means? There's a possibility he's not going to be operated?" a teary me asked

"Fabian, I going to prepare you for the worst, though i'm just an A&E Dr, but i had to be frank with you, judging from previous cases, Shawn will not make it, even he did, it also not something you want to see him in the state"...

I tried to find my composure and trying hard not to be emotion. I request for the initial assessment of Siong technical conditions.

Dr Chua took out a paper, she illustrated with explanation " Upon admission, he was losing blood intensively, blood pressure was very low. our priority is to restore these conditions...Then, we had identify that his head a suffered a tremendous hard knock, that result in severe brain damage, furthermore his spinal cord had broke to a irreversible condition"

"Irreversible?" i slumped myself to the chair, my world turn totally silent, "God, why?"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home