Friday, December 16, 2011

My first post in 2011. Emotion of your departure seems to be within our ability to maintain our composure. Fact about your death can't be argue. . 3years, that how long you left us, the hurt you caused had faded as the times flies, i supposed on the surface?

Meeting new friends, making new contacts are part of my life. Usually further development of the relationship tends to probe more into personal sharing. "Siblings?" my reply " One elder sister and younger brother!" that's my proud reply. My words evoked my thoughts into a emotional state, but it a state different from the past. A calm emotional state, a state where my thoughts goes..."Siong, where are you? Are you doing well? How nice if we can have second chance and be brothers , cherishing each other more than ever", However that's life, missed the boat, there you're gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home